Antidote Y Natural Deodorant
An earthy and grounding all natural deodorant that is effective and gentle on the skin, especially sensitive underarm skin. Made with natural oils and butters and scented with pure essential oils, a little dob of this non-toxic deodorant paste will keep you smelling naturally fresh without irritating nor drying your skin out.
- Keeps underarm pores clear and unclogged
- Allows for healthy perspiration (our glands are naturally meant to sweat and secrete, but we don't have to stink!)
- Skin healing and moisturising, packed with essential fatty acids and Vitamins E and A
- Irritant free, synthetic fragrance free
- Non-binary scent X - Eucalyptus & Vetiver
The active ingredients are Australian kaolin clay and diatomaceous earth, that balance moisture and sebum in the epidermis and remove dirt, impurities and dead skin cells.
Directions: Apply a small dob after cleansing and drying the underarms. First-timers whose underarms may not be used to a natural and organic deodorant may need a while in transition to regular application. Patch test before usage.
No Parfum/Synthetic Fragrances. Free of aluminium, bicarb/baking soda, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, triclosan, alcohol, propylene glycol, and other nasties.
Ingredients: Virgin Coconut Oil, Shea Butter*, Tapioca Starch, Beeswax, Diatomaceous Earth, Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil*, Vitamin E Tocopherol, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils (Eucalyptus, Vetiver*)